We are please to offer a professional reference for Paul Verhagen Homes, LLC et al. Doria and I are very grateful for everyone’s efforts to help us achieve our dream home. The home you built for us in Neenah exceeds our expectations. Our experience with you from concept to completion was personal, professional, and rewarding. Specifically:
- Your flexibility, insight and skill helped us adapt an existing floor plan to meet and exceed our expectations for a craftsman-style, ranch home, complete with a beautiful sunroom;
- Your suggestions regarding things like trim options and pocket doors helped us make informed decisions that produced mutually beneficial outcomes;
- You and Tyler take the time to make the effort to do things right-your craftsmanship is evident throughout our new home;
- Your maintain a cadre of highly-experienced, skilled tradesman to ensure quality is maintained throughout the entire construction process; and
- You communicate effectively throughout all phases of the process, including follow-up months after we moved in to ensure everything functioned properly.
We would be remiss if we did not acknowledge Miss Lori Bishop of Coldwell Banker and all of the wonderful vendors you recommended as well. Without Lori, we never would have established a relationship with you. Everything from blinds to cabinets to closets to landscaping was made easier thanks to your well-established network and we couldn’t be happier with the results.
Finally, we appreciate your honesty, transparency, and trustworthiness above all. You made a difficult process very enjoyable and rewarding. Home building is difficult enough without worrying about the integrity of those you do business with. We enthusiastically recommend you and sincerely believe you are the best homebuilder in the entire Fox River Valley. You have our authorization to provide our contact information to prospective clients going forward. Thanks again for all your efforts, please share this reference with all vendors we utilized throughout the process.
Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Nedd.